The TLF4949 is a monolithic integrated 5V voltage regulator with a very low dropout output and additional functions as under voltage reset with power-on reset delay and input voltage sense.
It is designed to supply microcontroller controlled systems especially in automotive applications.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Operating DC Supply Voltage Range 5 V to 28 V
- Transient Supply Voltage up to 40 V
- Extremely low Quiescent Current in Standby Mode
- High Precision Standby Output Voltage 5 V ±1%
- Output Current Capability up to 100 mA
- Very low Dropout Voltage less than 0.5 V
- Reset Circuit sensing the Output Voltage
- Programmable Reset Pulse Delay with External Capacitor
- Voltage Sense Comparator
- Thermal Shutdown and Short Circuit Protections
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics
- Green Product (RoHS)
- AEC Qualified
- Cost effective voltage regulator with reset and early warning
- Compatible with 4949 variants
- High reset immunity
- Automotive voltage regulator for microcontroller
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here