The TLE7278-2G V50 is a monolithic integrated voltage regulator with integrated standard watchdog and reset dedicated for microcontroller supplies under harsh automotive environment conditions.
The watchdog circuit is deactivated for very low loads at the device’s output (e.g. microcontroller in standby mode). Due to its ultra low quiescent current the TLE7278-2 is perfectly suited for applications that are permanently connected to battery. In addition, the regulator can be shut down via the Enable input causing the current consumption to drop below 3 µA. The TLE7278-2 is equipped with an overtemperature shutdown and an output current limitation protecting the device against overload, short circuit and over temperature. It operates in the wide junction temperature range from -40 °C to 150 °C.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Output Voltage 5 V, 3.3 V or 2.6 V
- Output Voltage Tolerance ±2%
- Output Current Up To 180 mA
- Ultra Low Quiescent Current Consumption < 36 µA
- Enable Function
- Very Low Dropout voltage
- Reset With Adjustable Power-On Delay
- Standard Watchdog With Current Dependent Deactivation
- Output Current Limitation
- Wide Operation Range Up To 45 V
- Wide Temperature Range From -40 °C To 150 °C
- Over temperature Shutdown
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Very low quiescent current stable with 470nF ceramic capacitor
- Very low dropout
- Automotive general
- Low power standby systems
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here