The TLE7276-2E is discontinued. The nearest replacement is TLS835B2ELVSE. Link to the product page below.
For TLS835B2ELVSE product page click here.
The TLE7276-2 is a monolithic integrated low dropout voltage regulator for load currents up to 300 mA. An input voltage up to 42 V is regulated to V Q,nom = 5.0 V with a precision of ±2%. The sophisticated design allows to achieve stable operation even with ceramic output capacitors down to 470 nF. The device is designed for the harsh environment of automotive applications. Therefore it is protected against overload, short circuit and over temperature conditions by the implemented output current limitation and the over temperature shutdown circuit. The TLE7276-2 can be also used in all other applications requiring a stabilized 5 V voltage.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Ultra Low Current Consumption 20 µA
- Output Voltage 5 V ±2%
- Output Current up to 300 mA
- Enable Input
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Output Current Limitation
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Wide Temperature Range From -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Very low quiescent current stable with 470nF ceramic capacitor
- Very low dropout
- Automotive general
- Low power standby systems
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here