The TLE7273-2E V50 is a monolithic voltage regulator with integrated window watchdog and reset dedicated for microcontroller supplies under harsh automotive environment conditions.
Due to its ultra low quiescent current, the TLE7273-2 is perfectly suited for applications that are permanently connected to battery. In addition, the regulator can be shut down via the Enable input causing the current consumption to drop below 3 µA. The TLE7273-2 is equipped with an output current limitation and an overtemperature shutdown, protecting the device against overload, short circuit and over-temperature. It operates in the wide junction temperature range from -40 °C to 150 °C.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Output Voltage 5 V, 3.3 V or 2.6 V
- Output Voltage Tolerance ±2% Up To 180mA
- Ultra Low Quiescent Current Consumption < 36 µA
- Enable Function
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Reset With Adjustable Power-On delay
- Window Watchdog With
- Current Dependent Deactivation
- Output Current Limitation
- Wide Operation Range Up To 45 V
- Wide Temperature Range From -40 °C To 150 °C
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Very low quiescent current stable with 470nF ceramic capacitor
- Very low dropout
- Automotive general
- Low power standby systems
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here