The TLE7270-2G is a monolithic integrated low dropout voltage regulator for load currents up to 300 mA. An input voltage up to 42 V is regulated to V Q,nom = 5.0 V with a precision of ±2%.
Due to its integrated reset circuitry featuring power on timing and output voltage monitoring the IC is well suited as µ-controller supply. The sophisticated design allows to achieve stable operation even with ceramic output capacitors down to 470 nF. The device is designed for the harsh environment of automotive applications. Therefore it is protected against overload, short circuit and overtemperature conditions by the implemented output current limitation and the overtemperature shutdown circuit. The TLE7270-2 can be also used in all other applications requiring a stabilized 5 V voltage.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Ultra Low Current Consumption 20 µA
- Output Voltage 5 V ±2%
- Output Current up to 300 mA
- Power On and Undervoltage Reset
- Reset Low Down to V Q = 1 V
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Output Current Limitation
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Wide Temperature Range From 40 °C up to 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Very low quiescent current stable with 470nF ceramic capacitor
- Very low dropout
- Automotive general
- Low power standby systems
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here