The TLE4675G is a monolithic integrated low drop out fixed output voltage regulator for loads up to 400 mA. An input voltage up to 45 V is regulated to an output voltage of 5 V.
The integrated reset function, as well as several protection circuits combined with the wide operating temperature range offered by the TLE4675 make it suitable for supplying microprocessor system in automotive environments.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Output Voltage 5 V ± 2%
- Output Current Capability 400 mA
- Ultra Low Current Consumption
- Very Low Drop Out Voltage
- Reset Circuit Sensing the Output Voltage with Programmable Delay Time
- Reset Output Active Low Down to V Q = 1 V
- Excellent Line Transient Robustness
- Maximum Input Voltage -42 V ≤ V I ≤ +45 V
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protected
- Over temperature Shutdown
- Automotive Temperature Range -40 °C ≤ T j ≤ 150 °C
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here