The OPTIREG™ Linear TLE4299GM V33 is a monolithic voltage regulator with fixed 3.3 V output, supplying loads up to 150 mA.
It is especially designed for applications that may not be powered down while the motor is off. In addition the TLE 4299GMV includes an inhibit function. When the inhibit signal is removed, the device is switched off and the quiescent current is less than 1 µ A.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Output Voltage 3.3V ± 2%
- 150 mA Output Current
- Extreme low Current Consumption in ON State
- Inhibit Function: Below 1 µ A Current Consumption in off Mode
- Early Warning
- Reset Output low Down to V Q= 1 V
- Over Temperature Protection
- Reverse Polarity Proof
- Wide Temperature Range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here