The TLE4296-2G V50 is a monolithic integrated low-drop voltage regulator in the very small SMD package PG-SCT595. It is designed to supply e.g. microprocessor systems under the severe conditions of automotive applications.
Therefore the device is equipped with additional protection functions against overload, short circuit and reverse polarity. At over temperature the regulator is automatically turned off by the integrated thermal protection circuit.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Two Versions: 3.3 V, 5.0 V
- Output Voltage Tolerance ≤ ±4%
- Very low Drop Voltage
- Output Current: 30 mA
- Inhibit Input
- Low Quiescent Current Consumption
- Wide Operation Range: up to 45 V
- Wide Temperature Range: T j = -40 °C to +150 °C
- Output Protected against Short Circuit
- Over Temperature Protection
- Reverse Polarity Proof
- Very small SMD-Package PG-SCT595
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust Protection Features
- Wide Input Operation and Temperature Range
- Automotive General
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here