The TLE4294G V50 is a monolithic integrated low drop out voltage regulator in the very small SMD package PG-SCT595-5.
It is designed to supply e.g. microprocessor systems under the severe conditions of automotive applications. Therefore, the device is equipped with additional protection functions against overload, short circuit and reverse polarity. At over temperature the regulator is automatically turned off by the integrated thermal protection circuit.Input voltages up to 40 V are regulated to V Q,nom= 5.0 V. The output is able to drive a load of more than 30 mA, while it regulates the output voltage within a 4% accuracy.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Output Voltage Tolerance ≤ ±4%
- Very low Drop out Voltage
- Output Current: 30 mA
- Low Quiescent Current Consumption
- Wide Operation Range: up to 45 V
- Wide Temperature Range: T j ; = -40 °C to +150 °C
- Output Protected against short Circuit
- Over Temperature Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Very small SMD-Package PG-SCT595-5
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here