The TLE4278G is a monolithic integrated low-drop fixed output voltage regulator supplying loads up to 200 mA. The IC is available in a PG-DSO-14 package.
It is designed to supply microprocessor systems under the severe conditions of automotive applications and therefore equipped with additional protection functions against over-load, short circuit and over temperature. The TLE4278G can also be used in other applications where a stabilized voltage is required.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ±2%
- Very low current consumption
- Separated reset and watchdog output
- Low-drop voltage
- Adjustable watchdog activating threshold
- Adjustable reset threshold
- Over temperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short-circuit proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Wide temperature range
- AEC qualified
- Green Product (RoHS compliant) version of TLE4278G
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here