The TLE4271-2G is functional and electrical identical to TLE4271.The device is a 5-V low drop fixed voltage regulator.
The maximum input voltage is 42 V (65 V, ≤ 400 ms). Up to an input voltage of 26 V and for an output current up to 550 mA it regulates the output voltage within a 2% accuracy. The short circuit protection limits the output current of more than 650 mA.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 2%
- Low-drop voltage
- Integrated overtemperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Input voltage up to 42 V
- Overvoltage protection up to 65 V ( ≤ 400 ms)
- Short-circuit proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Wide temperature range
- Adjustable reset and watchdog time
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Integrated overvoltage detection
- Automotive general
- Truck(commercial vehicle) control units
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here