The TLE4268GS is a 5-V low-drop fixed-voltage regulator. The maximum input voltage is 45 V. It can deliver an output current of at least 180 mA.
The IC is short-circuit proof and features temperature protection that disables the circuit in the event of impermissibly high temperatures. The watchdog function is disabled as a function of the load, so that a controller is not interrupted during sleep mode by a watchdog reset.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 2%
- Very low current consumption
- Low-drop voltage
- Settable reset threshold
- Overtemperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short-circuit proof
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Wide temperature range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here