TLE4266 is a low-drop voltage regulator for 5 V or 10 V supply in a PG-SOT223-4 SMD package. The maximum output current is more than 120 mA.
The IC regulates an input voltage V I in the range of 5.5 V/10.5 V < V I < 45 V to V Q,nom = 5 V/10 V. The maximum output current is more than 120 mA. The IC can be switched off via the inhibit input, which causes the current consumption to drop below10 µ A. The IC is shortcircuit-proof and incorporates a temperature protection which turnsoff the IC at overtemperature.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Output voltage 5 V or 10 V
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 2%
- 120 mA current capability
- Very low current consumption
- Low-drop voltage
- Overtemperature protection
- Reverse polarity proof
- Wide temperature range
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here