The TLE42664G is a monolithic integrated low dropout fixed voltage regulator for load currents up to 100 mA. It is the 1-to-1 replacement product for the TLE4266-2.
It is functional compatible to the TLE4266, but has a reduced quiescent current of typ. 40µA. The TLE42664 is especially designed for applications requiring very low standby currents, e.g. with a permanent connection to the car’s battery. It can be disabled/enabled by the integrated EN pin. The device is available in the small surface mounted PG-SOT223-4 package and is pin compatible to the TLE4266-2 and the TLE4266. The device is designed for the harsh environment of automotive applications. Therefore it is protected against overload, short circuit and overtemperature conditions by the implemented output current limitation and the overtemperature shutdown circuit. The TLE42664 can be also used in all other applications requiring a stabilized 5 V voltage. An input voltage up to 45 V is regulated to V Q,nom = 5 V with a precision of ±3 %. An accuracy of ±2 % is kept for load currents up to 50 mA. A logical “HIGH” at the ENABLE pin enables the device.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Output Voltage 5 V ±2 % up to Output Currents of 50 mA
- Output Voltage 5 V ±3 % up to Output Currents 100 mA
- Very Low Dropout Voltage
- Very Low Current Consumption: typ. 40 µA
- Enable Input
- Output Current Limitation
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overtemperature Shutdown
- Wide Temperature Range From -40 °C up to 150 °C
- Suitable for Use in Automotive Electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here