TLE4263G is a 5-V low drop voltage regulator in a SMD package PG-DSO-14-30, PG-DSO-20-35, or G-DSO-8-16. The maximum input voltage is 45 V.
The maximum output current is more than 200 mA. The IC is short-circuit proof and incorporates temperature protection which turns off the IC at overtemperature. The IC regulates an input voltage V I in the range of 6 V < V I < 45 V to V Q,nom = 5.0 V. A reset signal is generated for an output voltage of V Q,rt < 4.5 V. This voltage threshold can be decreased to 3.5 V by external connection of a voltage divider. The reset delay can be set externally by a capacitor. The integrated watchdog logic supervises the connected microcontroller. The IC can be switched off via the inhibit input, which causes the current consumption to drop from 900 μA to typical 0 μA.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Output voltage tolerance ≤ ± 2%
- 200 mA output current capability
- Low-drop voltage
- Very low standby current consumption
- Overtemperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Short-circuit proof
- Adjustable reset threshold
- Wide temperature range
- Suitable for use in automotive electronics
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Robust protection features
- Wide input operation and temperature range
- Automotive general
Introduction to Automotive Linear Voltage Regulators.
More information here