The TLD5542-1QV is a synchronous H-Bridge DC/DC controller with built in protection features and SPI interface. The H-Bridge architecture is among the most efficient buck-boost topology for high current applications.
The device can work in current mode (E.G. LED driver, battery charger) or as a voltage regulator.
Capable to drive multiple LED functions (E.G. LB, HB, DRL) with a single DCDC converter for a more compact and efficient design.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- High Power Direct Buck boost controller
- SPI interface: diagnostics and control
- Spread Spectrum for improved EMC
- Fast output discharge for multi-load single inductor applications
- High efficiency (up to 95%)
- Limp Home function uC Less operation
- LED current accuracy +/- 3%
- Output voltage: 2V - 55V Input Voltage : 4.5V - 40V (60V power)
- High power LED driver in automotive applications
- Laser high beam for ADB applications (adaptive beam)
- Compact multichannel LED driver modules ( single DC/DC for combined loads)
- High current voltage regulator
- Wireless in-cabin charger