The TLD5542-1QV is a synchronous H-Bridge DC-DC controller with built in protection features and SPI interface
The H-Bridge architecture is among the most efficient buck-boost topology for high current applications. The device can work in current mode (E.G. LED driver, battery charger) or as a voltage regulator. Capable to drive multiple LED functions (E.G. LB, HB, DRL) with a single DC-DC converter for a more compact and efficient design.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- High Power Direct Buck boost controller
- SPI interface: diagnostics and control
- Spread Spectrum for improved EMC
- Fast output discharge for multi-load single inductor applications
- High efficiency (up to 95%)
- Limp Home function uC Less operation
- LED current accuracy +/- 3%
- Output voltage: 2V - 55V Input Voltage : 4.5V - 40V (60V power)
- High power LED driver in automotive applications
- Laser high beam for ADB applications (adaptive beam)
- Compact multichannel LED driver modules ( single DC-DC for combined loads)
- High current voltage regulator
- Wireless in-cabin charger
Infineon tools in one place
The Infineon Toolbox integrates helpful software for our customers. For product development please use the Config Wizard for LED.
Infineon Toolbox can be downloaded here: Download Infineon Toolbox
Easily configure LITIXTM Power Flex devices.
A user guide can be found in the user manual of the board TLD5542-1IVREG-EVAL