CIPOS™ Maxi 1200 V, 20 A three-phase intelligent power module
CIPOS™ Maxi 1200 V, 55 mΩ three-phase CoolSiC™ MOSFET based intelligent power module with open emitter in DIP 36x23D package providing fully-featured compact inverter solution with excellent thermal conduction for industrial applications including industrial drives, HVAC, active filters, motor controls and etc.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Based on 1200V CoolSiC™ MOSFETs
- Motor power rating up to 4.8 kW at 10 kHz
- Rugged 1200V SOI gate driver technology with stability against transient
- Over current shutdown
- Under-voltage lockout at all channels
- All of 6 switches turn off during protection
- Cross-conduction prevention
- Built-in NTC thermistor for temperature monitor
- Programmable fault clear timing and enable input
How easy can it get - World's first 1200 V transfer molded Intelligent Power Module with SiC
Combining an optimized 6-channel 1200 V SOI gate driver and 6 CoolSiC™ MOSFETs in a DIP 36X23D package Infineon introduces the world's first 1200 V transfer molded Intelligent Power Module (IPM) with silicon carbide (SiC). The new CIPOS™ Maxi family member is aiming at variable speed drive applications such as industrial motors, pumps and HVAC - making it easy to integrate SiC in the power design of motors.
The presentation will give an overview of the CIPOS™ family of IPMs highlighting the specs of the new family member. Additionally, the advantages of CIPOS™ Maxi 1200 V for servo drives, fans and pumps as well as for heating, ventilation and air conditioning will be explained.