CIPOS™ Tiny 600 V, 20 A three-phase Intelligent Power Module
CIPOS™ Tiny 600 V, 20 A three-phase IGBT based Intelligent Power Module with open emitter in SIP 34x15 package, providing fully-featured compact inverter solution with excellent thermal conduction for motor drive applications.
CIPOS™ Tiny SIP series enable customers to vertically mount IPMs to PCB, and this allows customers to reduce the required footprint by 70% compared to what required for CIPOS™ Tiny Dual In-line package (DIP).
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Based on low VCE(sat) TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT 6 for best efficiency
- Intergrated boostrap function
- Single three-phase HVIC for complete system protection
- Under-voltage lockout
- Anti-cross conduction
- Rated maximum Tcase of 125°C
- Suitable to mount vertical to PCB
- Maxinum design flexibility and system size reduction with Single In-line package
- Compact IPM with current rating up to 20A
- Lower Tj for better reliability
State of the art sensorless algorithm for permanent magnet motor control is described in this video. Common pitfalls of sensorless control, such as a non-controlled startup are easily avoided with the Motion Control Engine (MCE) inside infineon iMOTION devices. A clean startup, without vibrations and oscillations is demonstrated with a low inertia fan motor.
iMOTION™ ICs integrate hardware and software functionality required for controlling PMSM motors with field-oriented control (FOC) (with and without sensors). iMOTION™ products are based on Infineon’s patented, field-tested Motion Control Engine (MCE), which eliminates software coding from the development process. As a result, all users have to do to implement a variable speed drive is configure the MCE for the respective motor drive system.