CIPOS™ Tiny 600 V, 20 A three-phase Intelligent Power Module
CIPOS™ Tiny 600 V, 20 A three-phase IGBT based Intelligent Power Module with open emitter in DIP 34x15 5.55mm lead length package providing fully-featured compact inverter solution with excellent thermal conduction for motor drive applications including wide range of home appliacnes, low power industrial drives, and etc.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Based on low VCE(sat) TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT6 for best efficiency
- Intergrated boostrap function
- Single 3-phase HVIC for complete system protection
- Under-voltage lockout
- Anti-cross conduction
- Rated maximum Tcase of 125°C
- Enables system cost and size reduction for home appliance motor drives
- Smallest IPM with current rating up to 20A
- Increase system efficiency
- Lower Tj for better reliability
- Multiple lead lengths available
State of the art sensorless algorithm for permanent magnet motor control is described in this video. Common pitfalls of sensorless control, such as a non-controlled startup are easily avoided with the Motion Control Engine (MCE) inside infineon iMOTION devices. A clean startup, without vibrations and oscillations is demonstrated with a low inertia fan motor.
iMOTION™ ICs integrate hardware and software functionality required for controlling PMSM motors with field-oriented control (FOC) (with and without sensors). iMOTION™ products are based on Infineon’s patented, field-tested Motion Control Engine (MCE), which eliminates software coding from the development process. As a result, all users have to do to implement a variable speed drive is configure the MCE for the respective motor drive system.