FP150R12N3T7P_B11 1200 V, 150 A PIM IGBT module
EconoPIM™ 3 1200 V, 150 A three phase PIM IGBT module with TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7, Emitter Controlled 7 diode, NTC , PressFIT contact technology and pre-applied Thermal Interface Material. The PIM (Power Integrated Modules) with integration of rectifier and brake chopper enables system cost savings. Also available as variation with solder contact mounting technology.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7
- Low VCEsat and Low switching losses
- Overload operation up to 175°C
- 2.5 kV AC 1min insulation
- High reliability and power density
- Copper base plate for optimized heat spread
- PressFIT contact technology
- RoHS-compliant modules
- Compact module concept
- Optimized development cycle time and cost
- Configuration flexibility
- Fast, reliable and low cost mounting concept
Customers of power electronics require ever more modern, easy connection technologies, which also provide a higher reliability to meet the trends to higher temperatures and new applications.
A thermal interface material, especially developed for and pre-applied to Infineon`s power modules outperforms the general purpose materials available.
In this training we will present TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7 by focusing on its key features and technical benefits. We will also see the existing and planned portfolio of IGBT7 for industrial drives applications.