650 V, 50 A IGBT with monolithically integrated diode in TO-247 package
Reverse Conducting R6 650 V, 50 A IGBT in TO-247 package with monolithically integrated diode is designed to fulfill demanding requirements of induction heating applications using half-bridge resonant topology.
Thanks to best system performances and high compatibility with existing gate driver solution, 650 V R6 IGBT represents the optimal choice for soft switching topologies.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Very low VCEsat and low Eoff
- High ruggedness and stable temperature behavior
- Easy parallel switching capability due to positive temperature coefficient in VCEsat
- Frequency range 20-75 kHz
- Low EMI
- Very tight parameter distribution
- Maximum operating TJ of 175 °C
- Lowest losses on IGBT, high system efficiency for higher power output
- Fast and easy replacement of predecessor R5 portfolio
- High device reliability
- Good EMI behaviour
RC-H6 650 V Reverse Conducting IGBT
This training introduces RC-H6 650 V Reverse Conducting IGBT technology for half-bridge induction cooking.