4500 V IGCT/IGBT - Freewheeling Diode Disc
IGCT/IGBT - Freewheeling Diodes 4500 V, 2700 A with 120 mm diameter in a ceramic housing. The ultra-soft freewheeling diodes for IGBTs build on our existing IGCT freewheeling diode family. These diodes are the perfect fit for modern IGBT applications such as HVDC voltage source converters and medium voltage drives.
Summary of Features:
- Full blocking capability 50/60 Hz over a wide temperature range
- High DC blocking stability
- High surge current capability
- High case non-rupture current
- Soft turn-off behavior at high turn-off di/dt
- Increased turn-off capability up to 5 kA/µs
- Increased system robustness thanks to extreme overcurrent capability of 80kA@10ms
- 50% time savings in stack design
Extreme high surge current performance and high turn-off capability for efficient and reliable converter design. Available for 3”, 3.5” and 5”. Find out more.