Half-bridge level-shift gate-driver IC ensuring robust and efficient wireless charging operation
The half-bridge gate driver EiceDRIVER™ WCDSC006 is particularly suitable to drive both high-side and low-side MOSFETs in a half-bridge inverter configuration especially in inductive wireless power charging technology for smartphones.
The inputs of the gate driver are TTL (transistor-transistor logic) compatible and can withstand input voltages up to 7V regardless of the VDD voltage. Even though the high-side and low-side power devices are driven independently, the EiceDRIVER™ WCDSC006 gate driver enforces a 5ns (typ) dead-time to prevent shoot-through. It has a current capability of 4.0A sink and 2.0A source and offers a maximum bootstrap voltage of 60V for high input voltage operation.
The EiceDRIVER™ WCDSC006 gate driver goes together perfectly with Infineon’s OptiMOS™ 5 power MOSFET family and ensures a safe wireless power transfer by achieving high robustness and efficiency.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- -0.3V to 7V input bin capability
- 4A sink and 2A source current capability for high-side and lo-side drivers
- Independent high-side / low-side TTL logic inputs
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Maximum bootstrap voltage of 60V
- 5ns (typ) dead-time to prevent shoot-through
- Increased robustness
- Faster switching mode and higher efficiency results
- Increase flexibility
- No need of external components
- Higher margin and more robust operation
- No risk of cross conduction