1200 V, 0.35 A / 0.54 A three-phase gate driver with integrated DESAT, Soft-Off, UVLO, TLTO, deadtime, brake chopper, and fault reporting
IR2238Q utilizes proprietary 1200 V HVIC and latch immune CMOS technologies which enable a rugged, monolithic construction with integrated protective features such as desaturation detection (DESAT), soft over-current shutdown (Soft-off), under-voltage lockout (UVLO) protection, two-level turn-on (TLTO) output, deadtime, and fault reporting.
The IR2238Q three-phase gate driver is well suited for low- and medium- power designs up to 6 kW or higher power levels with additional external buffer current driver. IR2238Q provides high performance drive capability with full protective features for a cost-competitive solution.
IR2238Q belongs to the 1200 V level-shift junction isolated (JI) gate driver family.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Floating channel up to +1200 V
- Integrated desaturation protection
- Soft over-current shutdown turns off output
- Two stage turn on output for di/dt control
- Integrated brake IGBT driver with protection
- Voltage feedback sensing function
- Separate pull-up/pull-down output drive pins
- Matched delay outputs
- Under voltage lockout with hysteresis band
- Programmable deadtime
- Hard shutdown function
- our monolithic high-voltage technology allows IR2238Q to safely drive 110Vac to 380Vac applications and can withstand up to 1200V dc voltage.
- Desaturation detection of the power switch is fully integrated, resulting in increased system reliability, part reduction, and layout space savings.
- Voltage feedback for dead time optimization
- Two-stage turn on output for di/dt control
- Under-voltage lockout provides protection at low supply voltage
- Two separate channels allows safe inverter control from the anti-shoot-through input circuit.
- In multi-phase systems, a dedicated local network properly manages phase-to-phase short circuits