The EiceDRIVER™ 1EDI3023AS is an automotive qualified single channel high voltage gate driver optimized for IGBT technologies.
The EiceDRIVERTM 1EDI3023AS uses robust Infineon Coreless Transformer Technology to provide bi-directional signal transfer across the galvanic isolation barrier.
Comprehensive safety features and ISO26262 compliance enable ASIL D classification on system level. Accompanying safety documents ease and speed-up FMEDA analysis in the application.
The compact package design and high level of feature integration save valuable PCB space and system cost, while pre-configured settings reduce design efforts.
Pin-compatible product variants make it easy to switch between variants and swiftly adjust ECUs to different application needs (i.e. SiC MOSFET vs IGBT).
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Single channel isolated IGBT driver
- For IGBTs up to 1200 V
- High CMTI up to 150 V/ns
- 8 kV basic insulation according to DIN VDE V 0884-11:2017-01
- Basic insulation according to UL 1577 (Pending)
- Min. 12 A peak current rail-to-rail output
- Propagation delay 60 ns typical
- Typ. 10 A integrated Active Miller Clamp supports unipolar switching
- Integrated 12 Bit ADC for DC-link measurements
- Integrated safety features to support ASIL B(D):
- DESAT and differential OCP protection
- Gate and output stage monitoring
- Shoot-through protection
- Primary/secondary supply monitoring
- Internal supervision
- Advanced driver diagnosis with duty cycle coded DATA pin
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Compact DSO-20 fine pitch package
- Easy product use: pre-configured settings, no programming necessary
- Pin-compatibility makes it easy to switch between variants and swiftly adjust ECUs to different application needs (i.e. SiC MOSFET vs IGBT)
- Comprehensive safety features and ISO26262 compliance enable ASIL D classification on system level. Accompanying safety documents ease and speed-up FMEDA analysis in the application
- Reduced BoM and PCB space due to feature integration and compact package design
|Product Variant||Driver Support||Additional Functionality|
|1EDI3020AS||IGBT||ADC for Temperature Diode|
|1EDI3021AS||IGBT||Active Short Circuit|
|1EDI3023AS||IGBT||ADC for NTC & DC-Link|
|1ED13030AS||SiC MOSFET||ADC for Temperature Diode|
|1EDI3031AS||SiC MOSFET||Active Short Circuit|
|1EDI3033AS||SiC MOSFET||ADC for NTC & DC-Link|