1200 V single high-side gate driver IC with UL certified galvanic isolation, short circuit clamping and separate sink/source outputs
EiceDRIVER™ 1200 V high-side gate driver IC with typical 1.3 A source and 0.9 A sink currents in DSO-8 package with UL certified galvanic isolation, active Miller clamp and short circuit clamping for IGBT Modules. Recognized under UL 1577 with an insulation test voltage of VISO = 3000 V for 1 s
For higher isolation rating, higher current, shorter propagation delay, check out our newly released X3 Compact family, 1ED3120MU12H. The DSO-8 150 mil narrow body version with great price performance ratio is also available: 1EDI05I12AF
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- 1200 V coreless Transformer isolated Driver ICs
- 0.5 A rail-to-rail outputs
- 300 mil wide-body package for 8 mm creepage distance
- Separate source/sink outputs
- EiceDRIVER™ 1ED Compact now including X3 Compact family (1ED31xx), with up to 14 A output current, 200 kV/µs CMTI
- Show system benefit of Miller clamp, separate output, active shutdown, short circuit clamping, 7-ns prop. delay matching
- Perfect for CoolSiC™ SiC MOSFET and IGBT7. VDE 0884-11 & UL 1577. For solar, EV charging, industrial drive, UPS, SMPS
You will have a glimpse of the different gate driver technologies available at Infineon and their benefits.
For a better understanding we will take a look at the optimization of external gate resistors to drive MOSFETs in a given application.
With this training, you will learn how to calculate a gate resistance value for an IGBT application, how to identify suitable gate driver ICs based on peak current and power dissipation requirements, and how to fine-tune the gate resistance value in laboratory environment based on worst case conditions.
Silicon Carbide MOSFETs bring a lot of opportunities to power electronics. However, how to achieve sufficient system benefits by using Silicon Carbide MOSFETs with suitable gate drivers? This training helps you to learn how to calculate a reference gate resistance value for your Silicon Carbide MOSFET; how to identify suitable gate driving ICs based on peak current and power dissipation requirements; and how to fine-tune the gate resistance value in laboratory environment based on worst case conditions.
- EiceDRIVER™ isolated gate driver family use the state-of-the-art coreless transformer (CT) isolation technology
- The CT based isolated gate driver offers higher current, lower power consumption, better CMTI and best in class propagation delay matching
- Perfect for CoolSiC™ SiC MOSFET and IGBT7. VDE 0884-11 & UL 1577. For solar, EV charging, industrial drive, UPS, etc.