The TLF30681QVS01, member of the OPTIREG™ PMIC-family, is a multi-rail supply for ADAS-applications like 77GHz short range radar, 24GHz radar, and 60GHz radar (e.g. In-cabin sensing).
It’s using an efficient and flexible pre-/post-regulator concept over a wide input voltage range. The high switching frequency range of the battery connected, synchronous buck (3.3 V/2.3 A) with integrated switches allows optimization in usage of small filter components. An integrated synchronous SMPR-buck (switch-mode post-regulator) with high switching frequency enables supply for core or for memory (0.9 V-1.3 V/1.0 A). Additionally, an asynchronous SMPR-boost (5.0 V/0.25 A), running as well with high switching frequency, provides the 5 V-domain for transceiver. Integrated switches, compensation and the high switching frequency is both minimizing the number and the value of external components required.
Additional features are under-/over-voltage monitoring (via independent reference) of all integrated and up to two external rails, as well as a flexible watchdog concept to supervise the µC offers high flexibility for multiple applications.
The automotive qualified TLF30681QVS01 is available in small, thermally enhanced VQFN-48 capable for automated optical inspection.
The device is optimized for 76-77GHz short range radar applications within Infineon’s radar chipset consisting of RXS815xPLA RASIC™ MMIC, TC33xDA AURIX™ µC, and CAN-transceiver TLE9250VLE. All features and functions are optimized to work together enabling easy, fast implementation.
Functional safety documents for TLF30681QVS01 are available on request.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Pre- / Post-regulator concept:
- Buck / SMPR-Buck & SMPR-Boost
- µC or MMIC or DSP
- Core or memory
- UV/OV-monitoring for integrated rails
- UV/OV-monitoring for external rails
- Flexible watchdog
- High efficiency and flexibility
- Wide temperature range
- Reduced number of external components for minimized PCB-area
- Minimized values external components for cost optimization
Access to complete OPTIREG™ PMIC technical documentation including data sheets, app notes, etc.:
- To get access to the full technical documentation you need access to the MyInfineon Collaboration Portal
Please register* under myinfineon.com with your company e-mail address and with this, request access to the MyInfineon Collaboration Portal.
(*If you are already registered at myinfineon.com, follow the guideline from page 6.)
- Click here to see the step-by-step instructions to get registered.
- In case you need further assistance, please fill in the form to our Technical Assistance Center or contact email@example.com