OptiMOS™ Integrated Power Stage 100 V
DHP1050N10N5 is a 100 V half-bridge integrated power stage designed for advanced DC-DC converter applications such as telecom bus converters. With an ever-increasing requirement for higher power density and smaller footprint for the newest DC-DC telecom converters, DHP1050N10N5 utilizes the latest advancement in silicon to offer a solution for engineers to meet these difficult design parameters while improving performance and reliability.
By providing an extremely compact, high-performance half-bridge topology in an isolated package, this advanced device offers a combination of low RDS(on) fast switching OptiMOS™ technology and the optimized half-bridge driver in a small PQFN package. At only 7.5 mm x 6 mm and featuring integrated bootstrap functionality, the compact footprint of this surface-mount package makes it suitable for space-constrained applications. The integrated driver with lower parasitic is leading to better transients and permits higher switching frequency. This is only possible in a half-bridge module configuration that allows us to optimize for best performance while saving system space and improve reliability.
The device is an integrated power stage designed to support advanced switching converters such as in telecom and datacom applications. The device pairs a level-shifted half-bridge driver with 100 V high-side and low-side symmetrical power MOSFETs. It features 4 A source current for both high-side and low-side and a strong 5 A high-side and 6 A low-side sink current driving capabilities to combat induced turn on. The Power Stage is optimized for best-in-class power density and targeted for inverter drives, isolated bricks, and embedded board DC-DC converters.
The Power Stage is optimized for best-in-class power density and targeted for inverter drives, isolated bricks and embedded board DC-DC converters.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Symmetrical half-bridge 100V MOSFETs integrated with level-shift driver
- 100 V OptiMOS™ 5 power MOSFET technology
- Differential input for superb robustness with inherent shoot-through protection
- 120 V on-chip bootstrap diode
- -8 V to 15 V input pin common-mode rejection
- -5 A output pin reverse current capability
- Small 7.5 mm x 6.0 mm x 0.9 mm PQFN package
- Lead-free RoHS compliant package
- Optimized PCB layout for area saving
- Overshooting improvement
- Best fit for 48 V input systems and converters
- Enables usage of thermal vias directly under the MOSFET chip which results in a lower RthJA
- Power modules and on-board converters for telecom
- Half-bridge and full-bridge converters
- Intermediate bus architecture
- Synchronous buck converter