Integrated power management IC integrated with 650V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™, startup cell and fixed frequency current mode flyback PWM controller in TO220 FulPak package. Capable for 102W SMPS design. The additional features include an active burst mode operation to achieve extremly low standby power consumption, frequency jittering to obtain low EMI, adjustable blanking window to facilitate load jumps and high voltage startup cells that allows you to quickly power up your controller from the rectified line.
Summary of Features:
- Peak current control (current mode)
- 67kHz fixed switching frequency with frequency jitter (low EMI)
- adjustable blanking window, active burst mode (low standby power <100mW)
- enhanced integrated protection functions (auto-restart)
- accurate peak power limitation
- modulated gate drive
- auto-restart enable pin, etc.
- Extremely low standby power
- very accruate max power control
- low EMI noise, etc.
- Medium power supply such as mini-Audio, LCD/PDP-TV, STB-High End, home theatre, LCD/PDP-TV, industrial power, etc.