Off-Line SMPS Current Mode Controller with integrated 800V CoolMOS™ and Start up cell (input OVP & frequency jitter) in DIP-7
The ICE3AR4780VJZ is a modified version of ICE3ARxx80JZ (CoolSET™-F3R 800V) in DIP-7 package. It adds in the input OVP feature but removes the brownout feature and external protection enable feature. In summary, the ICE3AR4780VJZ is a device running at 100kHz, implemented with input OVP feature, installed with 800V MOSFET with startup cell and housed in DIP-7 package. It provides good voltage margin of MOSFET, lowest standby power, selectable burst level, reduced output ripple during burst mode, robust protection with input OVP feature, accurate maximum power control for both maximum power and burst power, low EMI with frequency jittering and soft gate drive, built-in and flexible protections, etc.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- 800V avalanche rugged CoolMOS™ with start up cell
- Active Burst Mode to reach the lowest Standby Power <100mW
- Selectable entry and exit burst mode level
- Adjustable blanking Window for high load jumps
- Frequency jitter and soft driving for low EMI
- Adjustable input OVP
- Auto Restart protection for over load, over temperature and over voltage
- Low Operating temperature down to -40°C
- Pb-free lead plating, halogen free mold compound, RoHS compliant
- Blu Ray/DVD player, Set-top Box, Digital Photo Frame
- Auxiliary power supply for Server, PC, Printer, TV, Home theater/Audio System, White Goods, etc.