FM3 CY9Bx20M-Series Arm® Cortex®-M3 Microcontroller (MCU) Family
Arm® Cortex®-M3 based general purpose MCU, with low power modes, integrated Flash memory, SRAM, and rich peripheral functions.
The FM3 family of 32-bit general-purpose MCUs is based on the Arm® Cortex®-M3 CPU, which provides a scalable platform for many consumer and industrial applications. Popular applications range from motor control, factory automation, white goods and power tools to medical devices, major home appliances, digital consumer devices and office automation equipment. As a part of the Infineon FM3 family of Arm® Cortex®-M3 based microcontrollers, the CY9Bx20M-series is a general purpose family with low power modes, integrated flash memory, SRAM, and rich peripheral functions like timers, ADCs, DACs, and communication interfaces.
- 138 CoreMark®, 72-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M3 CPU
- 250-µA/MHz active current with 2.7-V to 5.5-V operating voltage
- Low power 2.2-µA real-time clock (RTC) operating current
- Up to 256 KB flash and 32 KB SRAM
- Hardware Watchdog Timer (WDT), low-voltage detect, and clock supervisor blocks for safety-critical applications
- 1x Multi-Function Timers (MFT)
- 1x Programmable Pulse Generators (PPG)
- 8x Base Timers, 2x Quadrature Position/Revolution Counters (QPRC)
- 1x Dual Timer, Cyclical Redundancy Check (CRC), and Watch Counter
- 8x channels of Multi-Function Serial (MFS) interfaces configurable as SPI, UART, I2C, or LIN
- 1x USB and CAN
- 2x 12-bit, 2-Msps ADC with a 24-channel multiplexer input
- 2x 10-bit digital-to-analog converters (DACs)