DAVE version 2 legacy
DAVE™ version 2 is the well established Digital Application Engineer from Infineon Technologies supporting XC800, C166, XC166, XE166, XC2000, and the TriCore AUDO family.
DAVE™ version 2 provides intelligent wizards, that help you configure the chip to work the way you need it and automatically generate C-code with appropriate driver functions for all of the on-chip peripherals and interrupt controls. The generated code can be automatically imported in compiler tools from Altium, HighTec, Keil and DAVE™ Bench.
To use DAVE™ version 2 you need the DAVE™ mother system and the DIP file for your specific microcontroller. After installation of the mother system you need to install the DIP file. For this purpose please start DAVE™. Goto "View", "Setup Wizard". Select "Installation".
DAVE™ Files for Download ( see "Tools & Software" tab -> Development Tools ):
- DIPs for the XC800 microcontroller Family
- DIPs for the C500/C800 microcontroller Family
- DIPs for the C166/XC166 microcontroller Family
- DIPs for the XE166 microcontroller Family
- DIPs for the TriCore microcontroller Family
- DIPs for the XC2000 microcontroller Family
Please note: If you run DAVE™ on Windows Vista, then please start the program the following way: Right click with your mouse onto dave.exe. Then choose "Run as administrator".