Traveo™ II CYT2B9 Series
Traveo™ II CYT2B9 series MCUs are designed for automotive body electronics with processing power and network connectivity built into the Arm® Cortex®-M4F.
Traveo II CYT2B9 series MCUs integrate embedded CXPI interface in addition to CAN FD interface . The series offers a cutting-edge performance and robust safety features for automotive body applications with higher response and faster communications.
32-bit MCU Core Systems:
2.7-V to 5.5-V Supply Voltages:
Functional Safety: A Holistic System-level approach for safe application software.
Traveo II embeds dedicated features to increase data security in the car:
- Traveo II is an ISO 26262 Safety-Element-Out-of-Context product.
- Traveo II supports safety critical applications up to ASIL-B.
- Traveo II software is developed according to ISO 26262.
- Traveo II is supplemented by safety documents.
Security and safety features:
- Embedded eSHE (Enhanced Secure Hardware Extension),
- HSM (Hardware Security Module)
- Hardware-accelerated cryptography engine (on/off option)*
- One Time Programmable Fuses (OTP) to manage device lifecycle
- Memory protection unit (MPU), shared memory protection unit (SMPU) and peripheral protection unit (PPU) for memory and peripheral protection
- Support JTAG security for secure debugging
- Safety features: ECC for memory, monitors for power supply voltage and clock, watchdogs, and self-test libraries.
CYT2B9 SERIES PRODUCT LINEUP:
|Product Name||CPU Freq. (MHz)||Power Supply (V)||Flash (Code +Work) (KB)||SRAM (KB)||12 bit ADC (ch) (3x unit(SAR)||CAN FD (ch)||CXPI (ch)||SCB (ch)||Security||Package|
|CYT2B93BA||160||2.7 to 5.5||2112 + 128||256||27||5||2||7||eSHE||LQFP-64|
|CYT2B93CA||27||5||2||7||eSHE & HSM||LQFP-64|
|CYT2B94CA||34||7||3||8||eSHE & HSM||LQFP-80|
|39||8||4||8||eSHE & HSM||LQFP-100|
|CYT2B97CA||54||8||4||8||eSHE & HSM||LQFP-144|
|64||8||4||8||eSHE & HSM||LQFP-176|
Traveo™ II CYT2B9 Series block Diagram
Access to additional technical documentation:
By registering for myInfineon Collaboration Platform you can get access to additional add-on technical documentation, trainings, tools, and much more. Please follow these steps in order to get started: