PSoC™ 4700 - Sense Anything
Design sleek user interfaces with inductive sensing that sense anything with PSoC™ 4700 MCUs
The PSoC™ 4700 Family adds advanced sensing technologies to the 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M0/M0+ PSoC™ 4 Portfolio of products to enable innovative next-generation solutions. This family includes the PSoC™ 4700S that features an advanced inductive sensing technology for highly reliable human machine interfaces, fully waterproof interfaces and other new, innovative solutions.
PSoC™ 4700S features
- 32-bit MCU Subsystem
- 48-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M0+ CPU
- Up to 32 KB flash and 4 KB SRAM
Programmable analog blocks
- One 10-bit, 16.8-ksps Single-Slope ADC
- Two low-power comparators (CMP)
- Two 7-bit IDACs configurable as a single 8-bit IDAC
- One MagSense block that enables sensing of metal objects
- One CAPSENSE™ block that supports low-power operation with self- and mutual-capacitance sensing
Programmable digital blocks
- Five configurable 16-bit Timer, Counter, PWM (TCPWM) blocks
- Two Serial Communication Blocks (SCBs) that are configurable as I2C, SPI or UART
- 25-ball WLCSP, 24-pin QFN, 48-pin TQFP
- Up to 36 GPIOs, including 16 Smart I/Os
- Sleek, futuristic user interfaces with metallic overlays and inductive-sensing rotary knobs
- Best-in-class noise immune inductive- and capacitive-sensing user-interface (Inductive Sensing SNR > 800:1, CapSense SNR > 300:1)
- Simplified production with AutoTuning™ algorithms to compensate for manufacturing variations
- Reduced system cost with a highly integrated solution
Infineon's PSoC™ software delivers easy-to-use tools to get your ideas to market quickly and easily. ModusToolbox comprises Infineon's latest development tools including an IDE. PSoC Creator delivers a game-changing schematic entry design methodology and IDE.
ModusToolbox™ was built to make the developers life easy. It is a collection of easy-to-use software and tools enabling rapid development of Infineon MCUs, covering applications from embedded sense and control to wireless and cloud-connected systems using AIROC™ Wi-Fi, AIROC™ Bluetooth®, and AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Combo devices.
PSoC Creator is an Integrated Design Environment (IDE) that enables concurrent hardware and firmware editing, compiling, and debugging of PSoC and FM0+ systems. Applications are created using schematic capture and over 150 pre-verified, production-ready peripheral Components.