SEMPER™ Nano NOR Flash
NOR Flash for hearables and wearables
Smart devices play an essential role in our lives and are becoming increasingly smaller, faster, and smarter. Smart watches make it easier than ever to monitor your health, and the latest ear buds include advanced features such as noise cancellation and over-the-air updates. At the same time, consumers demand maximum battery life. Enabling these capabilities requires compact, low power, and reliable NOR Flash.
To achieve tiny form factor products such as earbuds, manufacturers design custom System-in-Package (SiP) devices that combine a processor and a memory die. To enable this solution, we offer SEMPER™ Nano in Known Good Wafer (KGW) format.
Contact us for more information.
- Extremely small 256Mb NOR Flash: ideal for tiny form factor products
- Available in wafer and CSP formats: enables custom System-in-Package (SiP) solutions
- Best-in-class low power: typical standby current = 5.0 μA; typical deep power-down current = 1.0 μA
- Enhanced reliability: built-in Error Correction Code (ECC)
- Configurable regions enable optimization for endurance and retention in a single device
SEMPER™ Solutions Hub provides all the necessary building blocks to successfully integrate SEMPER™ Nano NOR Flash into your design, including:
- Software development kits
- Hardware development platforms
- Support for a variety of development environments
- Linux/U-Boot support
Visit the hub now to gain a time-to-market advantage.
MIRRORBIT™ technology is the world’s most advanced NOR Flash process technology and is optimal for high density devices. It stores two bits per cell enabling high density NOR Flash memories.