The TLS105B0MB demoboard allows the full electrical performance evaluation of Infineon´s low drop out voltage tracker TLS105B0MB in the small and robust PG-SCT595-5 package.
TLS105B0MB is designed to supply off-board systems, specifically sensors in powertrain management systems that are located outside of the Electronic Control Unit (ECU). Due to the connection via a cable between the sensor and the ECU, the ECU needs to be protected against short to ground and short to battery. These protection mechanisms, together with reverse battery protection, are all implemented in the TLS105B0MB voltage tracker and are demonstrated by the demoboard functionality. The outstanding voltage tracking accuracy (0,1%)of the device can also be assessed accurately with this demoboard.
The TLS105B0MB BOARD can also be populated with the TLS102B0MB allowing full electrical evaluation of the TLS102B0MB.
Summary of Features:
- Plug and Play evaluation capability
- Easy verification and configuration
- Evaluation of 50 mA current capability
- Very tight output tracking tolerance to reference of maximum of 5mV
- Output voltage adjustable down to 2.0 V
- Very low dropout voltage of typ. 250 mV at 50 mA
- Very low current consumption of typ. 3 μA in off mode
- Wide input voltage range -16 V ≤ VIN ≤ 45 V
- Demonstration of short circuit, reverse polarity input and overtemperature protection
- Demonstrate the capabilities of TLS105B0MB
- Save design time
- Allow easy application adaption for evaluation
- Protected sensor supply for off-board sensors in HVAC, EMS, TCU and EPS Systems
- High-precision voltage tracking
- Power switch for off-board load