TLE984X EVALBOARD is designed to provide a fast and easy start for TLE984x family
The TLE984x Evaluation Board offers complete evaluation of all functions and peripherals of the TLE984x product family.
The respective TLE984x product has to be ordered separately.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Double-Relay, for DC-Motor connection
- Onboard Segger J-Link Debugger
- Debug connector SWD
- Micro-USB-connection for Debugger also usable for UART (virtual COM port)
- Debug LEDs
- 5 MON buttons
- Potentiometer, e.g. for ADC test
- uIO Stick connector
Infineon Embedded Power ICs are supported by a complete development tool chain provided by Infineon and third party vendors. The tool chain includes compilers, debuggers, evaluation boards, LIN low level drivers and configuration tools as well as variety of example software code.
For more information about the tool chain installation steps, watch our video "Toolchain Installation for Embedded Power ICs / TLE98xx".
|Toolchain Installation Steps||Company||Description|
Download and Install
Download and Install
|STEP 4||Download the SDK via µVision 5 Pack Installer
(see step 1)
*If you still need the Config Wizard V1, please follow the link.
Additional Tools for Design-in
Embedded Power ICs provide a built-in boot strap loader (BSL) for programming the system-on-chip devices over the built-in LIN transceiver or UART. The uIO Stick acts as an interface between the TLE98xx device and a PC. It handles the BSL protocols as well as the physical layers. A PC application (uIO BSL Tool) provides access to all BSL functions of the Embedded Power device.
The Micro Inspector (Pro) is a graphical visualization tool for embedded software based on Arm® Cortex®-M cores. It provides a simple & clean GUI where only relevant buttons & tabs are displayed. No programming knowledge is required. It provides a possibility to read & write the memory of embedded target processor during run time and offers a set of tool features (indicators & virtual controls) on graphical dashboards, which can be mapped to the memory locations.
Micro Inspector with a read-only view is free of charge and can be downloaded via the Infineon Toolbox.
Micro Inspector Pro offers the option to save your own dashboards. This version can be requested via our TAC and comes with a yearly fee of 399€/license.
- The Power Dissipation Tool is an interface that helps you estimate the power dissipation and the temperature of the chip. It is available for the whole Embedded Power IC family.
- The Power Dissipation Tool can be installed via the Infineon Toolbox. If you don`t have the Infineon Toolbox yet, please go to Infineon Toolbox and enjoy the release management for updates.
IHR and Vector are proven partners for drivers and driver configuration tools compatible with Infineon`s range of Embedded Power ICs, and support LIN specifications 1.3, 2.0 and 2.1. The offered solution provides a wide range of options for designers, with reliable testing specifications, intuitive operation, and diagnostic services.
Pack file V1.2.0 for TLE984x SDK
- Delay_us function updated to allow delay times of more than 999us
- Added range check for functions UART1/2_BaudRate_Set
- Reworked SCU_EnterSlowMode and added parameter for prescaler CCU6_SetT13Compare function updated
- Changed return value of function SCU_ChangeNVMProtection from int32_t to sint32_t
- Renamed ADC1_CHX_ESM to ADC1_CHx_ESM
- Renamed ADC1_CHX_EIM to ADC1_CHx_EIM
- Removed function ADC1_SOOC_Set
- Removed UART1_Send_HEX, UART1_Send_DEC, UART1_Send_String,UART2_Send_HEX, UART2_Send_DEC, and UART2_Send_String
Automotive Motor Control – Understandable
Welcome to our new training series “Automotive Motor Control - Understandable”. This series is aimed at all those who have something to do with electric motors and motor control in Automotive or want to get a first overview. The topics covered within the training have furthermore been tailored to auxiliary units such as pumps and fans.