OPTIGA TRUST M IOT KIT
Easy-to-use kit with the OPTIGA™ Trust M for your IoT device security use case
The OPTIGA™ Trust M IoT Security Development Kit is the easiest way to develop and evaluate end-to-end security use cases for your IoT devices.
The kit enables customers to prototype various security use cases and build full-featured IoT applications. The board includes:
- OPTIGA™ Trust M security solution
- PSoC™ 62, an Arm® Cortex®-M4/M0+ microcontroller
- AIROC™ CYW43012 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth® combo chip is a low power device that supports dual-band (2.4 and 5.0 GHz) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® 5.0.
This development board is delivered with two ready-to-use security use cases:
- Secured communication with AWS over MQTT using AnyCloud with crypto support from OPTIGA™ Trust M.
- Secured zero-touch cloud provisioning using CIRRENT™ Cloud ID and the pre-provisioned X.509 certificate delivered with the OPTIGA™ Trust M.
You can also use this development kit to build additional IoT security use cases such as IP protection, crypto offloading, secured firmware updates, and more.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- OPTIGA™ Trust M IoT Security Development Kit featuring Adafruit Feather compatibility, OPTIGA™ Trust M, PSoC™ 62 MCU and AIROC™ Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® combo
- Pre-configured kit with two security use cases:
- AnyCloud MQTT connectivity to AWS
- Secured zero-touch cloud provisioning using CIRRENT™ Cloud ID
- ModusToolbox™ support
- Instant evaluation of secured cloud communication and secured cloud provisioning use cases
- All main board components are provided by Infineon and supported via ModusToolbox™
- Flexibility to quickly develop full-featured IoT device prototypes