OPTIGA™ TRUST B SLE95250 APPLICATION BOARD
Authentication solution for improved security and reduced system costs
The OPTIGA™ Trust B SLE95250 application board provides an easy introduction to the world of counterfeit protection. The board is a fully functional PCB with a small form factor that allows rapid prototyping and evaluation without any custom hardware or development effort. Developers can thus tap into our authentication security knowledge and accelerate time-to-solution.
The application board comes with two operational OPTIGA™ Trust B SLE95250 security solutions supporting development of a single or multiple (serial) authentication solutions depending on application requirements. The board provides debug points for all external signals. It also supports the evaluation of direct and indirect power modes via clear jumper settings.
A user guide for the board can be found under "Documents" below. Host software enablement and further application guides can be downloaded from the myInfineon collaboration platform.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Evaluation board including two OPTIGA™ Trust B SLE95250 security solutions
- Easy-to-use GUI for demo purposes
- Host microcontroller software (host library) available free of charge (NDA required)
- Intuitive starter guide with step-by-step descriptions
- All cables and documentation required
- Accessible OPTIGA™ Trust B pins for simple connection with developer’s host board
- Debug points for all external signals
- Easy evaluation of both direct and indirect power modes, with clear instructions and jumper settings
- Simple removal of both OPTIGA™ Trust B security solutions from the main PCB board for easy integration with reference boards.
The OPTIGA™ Trust B SLE95250 application board demonstrates OPTIGA™ Trust B SLE95250 functionality and typical target applications such as one-way authentication for counterfeit protection.
- Battery authentication
- IoT edge devices
- Consumer accessories
- Original replacement parts
- Medical & diagnostic equipment