Isolated Debug Probe for iMOTION™ motor control ICs
iMOTION™ Link is an isolated debug probe for the new generation of iMOTION™ motor control ICs, used for configuring, parameterizing and programming of iMOTION™ ICs. iMOTION™ Link is a tool designed to program and debug IMC100 and all future series of iMOTION™ motor control ICs on the user’s target board (final application board) or on their respective evaluation boards. It is the essential tool needed for tuning of your motor control system, in combination with iMOTION™ PC software tools.
Before using iMOTION™ Link, it is necessary to install the necessary PC tools (MCEWizard and MCEDesigner) which are available for download on the www.infineon.com/imotion-software web page. In addition, please ensure to update the latest Firmware when using iMOTION link for the first time. More information can be found in the iMOTION™ Link User Manual.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Configuring and tuning of system and motor parameters via virtual COM port (UART)
- ARM® Cortex® debug support:
- Serial wire debug
- Infineon’s Single Pin Debug (SPD)
- 3.3 VDC output voltage to the target board
- Full galvanic 1kV DC isolation
- USB interface to PC for power and data