iMOTION™ MADK Evaluation board for 600 V CoolMOS™ PFD7
The EVAL-M7-HVMOS-INV is a power board for the iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit (MADK) platform. It implements a three phase inverter and is based on the latest generation of CoolMOS™ MOSFETs.
This power board together with a matching iMOTION™ MADK control board with M7 connector, create a wide portfolio of 3-phase inverter options, scalable in power ratings and operating voltages.
Get your motor running in less than 1 hour! EVAL-M7-D111T, in combination with matching power boards from iMOTION™ MADK Platform, enables rapid prototyping of various inverterized motor control systems, for example fans, pumps and compressors.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Ready to use power stage to drive 3-phase motor
- 600 V CoolMOS™ PFD7
- Nominal input voltage 220 Vac
- Maximum 300W output power without cooling
- On board EMI filter
- Test pads with hooks to attach standard oscilloscope probes
- Standard MADK M7 32pin interface connector
- 600 V CoolMOS™ PFD7 together with the driver IMD110
- Get your motor running within one hour in combination with EVAL-M7-D111T
- Learn more about motor control in high voltage domain
- Cost efficient inverter design
- Best light load efficiency