Control Board for iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit (MADK)
The EVAL-M7-D111T is a Control Board for the iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit (MADK) platform. It is powered by the IMD111T-6F040 iMOTION™ SmartDriver featuring advanced Motion Control Engine (MCE), that enables state-of-the-art Sensorless Field Oriented Control (FOC) without need for any coding. IMD111T-6F040 is a part of the iMOTION™ IMD110 series, which combines the iMOTION™ motor control with a three-phase gate driver for control of PMSM (BLDC) motors.
This control board together with a growing number of matching iMOTION™ MADK power boards with M7 connector, create a wide portfolio of 3-phase inverter options, scalable in power ratings and operating voltages.
Before setting up and running the motor control system, the user needs to download following files from the iMOTION™ Tools & Software webpage:
IMD111T-6F040 MCE Software Package, containing the latest MCE firmware image, corresponding default configuration files and release notes
MCEWizard and MCEDesigner PC tools which are required for system configuring, controlling, tuning and monitoring.
User should check this page regularly for updates on MCE firmware or iMOTION™ PC tools. Please refer to the EVAL-M7-D111T User Guide for more information.
Get your motor running in less than 1 hour! EVAL-M7-D111T, in combination with matching power boards from iMOTION™ MADK Platform, enables rapid prototyping of various inverterized motor control systems, for example fans, pumps and compressors.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Field-proven Motion Control Engine (MCE)
- Single-shunt or leg-shunt Sensorless FOC Control
- Galvanically isolated on-board-debug interface
- Integrated protection features
- Integrated scripting engine similar to a small virtual machine
- Easy motor parametrization and tuning using MCEWizard and MCEDesigner tools
- Fast time to market – No coding required for motor control functions
- Wide range of iMOTION™ MADK power boards with matching M7 platform interface
- High flexibility for motor control tuning and system functionality