650 V TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT 7 T7 evaluation board optimized for GPD / Servo drives and aircon PFC
EVAL-M5-IGBT7 is a 3-phase inverter board for motor drive applications implemented with our 7th generation of TRENCHSTOPTM IGBT.
For operating it, a control board equipped with the M5 32-pin interface connector such as the XMC DriveCard 4400 is needed.
Jointly they feature and demonstrate usage of 7th generation of TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT in this application.
The evaluation board was developed to support customers during their first steps designing applications with the TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7 in discrete packages, such as the IKW40N65ET7 or IKW40N120CS7, and EiceDRIVER™ 1200 V isolated gate driver 1EDI20H12AH. The assembled discrete has a rated blocking voltage of up to 1200 V and the board supports all TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT7 in 3pin and 4pin TO247 packages.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- 650 V TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT 7 T7 in TO-247
- Low inductive design
- Isolated sensing with Δ∑-ADC
- Overload and short-circuit hardware protection
- Over temperature hardware protection
- Rugged gate driver technology with stability against transient and negative voltage
- Measurement test points compatible with standard oscilloscope probes
- MADK is optimized to GPD / Servo drives and Aircon PFC with very high fsw
- Possibility to test the 650 V TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT 7 T7 in TO-247
- Equipped with all assembly groups for sensorless field oriented control (FOC)