Evaluation board for CIPOS™ Mini, features 600 V IM535-U6D
The EVAL-M1-IM535 is an evaluation board to support customers during their first steps of designing applications with IM535-U6D Intelligent Power Module (IPM). As a part of iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit, the combination of this power board and matching control board EVAL-M1-101T creates an inverter system for evaluating the latest Infineon technologies. It features and demonstrates our CIPOS™ Mini IPM technology and Advanced Motion Control Engine (MCE 2.0) technology for permanent magnet motors drive over the full speed range.
IM535-U6D, is one of the CIPOS™ Mini IPMs, which integrates a 3-phase inverter stage in a DIP 36x21D package. It incorporates TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT and anti-parallel diodes together with optimized SOI gate driver along with excellent thermal conduction and electrical isolation.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Power stage to drive 3-phase motor
- 600 V blocking voltage IGBT
- 3 KW output power
- Standardized iMOTION™ MADK M1 platform interface
- CIPOS™ Mini IPM (30A)
- ROHS compliant
- Evaluate IM535-U6D
- Easy to start evaluation – shorter cycle time to final product
- UL certified package and temperature sensor
- Smaller foot print to allow smaller PCB
- High efficiency to save energy