Evaluation board for CIPOS™ Micro IPM, features 600 V IM231-L6S1B IPM
The evaluation board EVAL-M1-IM231 was developed to support customers during their first steps of applications with the IM231 series CIPOS™ Micro IPM. In combination with control-boards equipped with the M1 20pin interface connector, like EVAL-M1-101T or EVAL-M1-099M, the kit offers a complete system to demonstrate Infineon’s CIPOS™ Micro IPM technology in motor drives.
The evaluation board EVAL-M1-IM231 features IM231-L6S1B, which includes a 600V IGBT-based 3-phase inverter with integrated gate drivers and is designed for high-efficiency motor drive applications such as circulator/drain/hydronic pumps, air-conditioning fans and refrigerator compressors. More about iMOTION™ MADK platform!
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Power stage to drive 3-phase motor
- 600V blocking voltage IGBTs
- 400W output power
- Standard testing capability for oscilloscope probes
- Standard MADK M1 interface connector
- Evaluate IM231-L6S1B
- Get your motor running within an hour with EVAL-M1-101T
- Start to learn more about motor control with Infineon products