Starter Kit for iMOTION™ IMM101T-046M IPM
EVAL-IMM101T-046 is a Starter Kit for iMOTION™ IMM101T-046M IPMs. The featured IMM101T-046M device is part of the iMOTION™ IMM100 series which is our first IPM series, offering full 3-phase inverter functionality including motor controller, 3-phase gate driver and the MOSFET-based power stage, in an extremely compact 12x12mm PQFN package.
This Starter Kit is a part of the iMOTION™ Modular Application Design Kit (MADK) platform, which, together with growing number of various iMOTION™ MADK control and power boards creates a wide portfolio of 3-phase inverter options, scalable in power ratings and operating voltages.
Before setting up and running the motor control system, the user needs to download following files from the iMOTION™ Tools & Software webpage:
- MCEWizard and MCEDesigner PC tools, which are required for system configuring, controlling, tuning and monitoring.
- IMM101T-046M MCE software package, containing the latest MCE firmware image, corresponding default configuration files and release notes.
IMM101T-046M mounted on the EVAL-IMM101T-046 is delivered pre-programmed with the MCE Firmware version 1.2.1. which was the actual release when the product was launched. The user should check the “Tools & Software” page regularly for updates on MCE firmware as well as iMOTION™ PC tools. Please refer to the EVAL-IMM101T User Manual for more information.
Get your motor running in less than 1 hour! EVAL-IMM101T-046 enables rapid prototyping of various inverterized motor control systems, for example fans, pumps and compressors.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Field-proven advanced Motion Control Engine (MCE)
- Single-shunt or leg-shunt sensorless FOC Control
- Scripting engine for additional flexibility
- 600 V / 1.26 Ω MOSFET power stage
- Galvanically isolated on-board-debug interface
- Integrated protection features
- Easy motor parametrization and tuning using MCEWizard and MCEDesigner tools
- Fast time to market – No coding required for motor control functions
- Online simulation tools available
- Range of functionally equivalent iMOTION™ IPM Starter Kits with different power and/or voltage ratings within the iMOTION™ MADK platform