The EVAL-IGBT-650V-TO-247-4 board enables the evaluation of IGBT performance during switching events, as for instance double pulse test. In particular it is possible to get a very fair comparison between TO-247 3 pin and TO-247 4pin packages.
The board allows easy setup and adjustment of the main parameters like switching current and voltage, on and off gate resistors and case temperature.
Alternatively, the board can be used in continuous operation. The basic phase-leg topology of the board can be easily configured for use as a step-down or step-up DC-DC converter.
Finally, the evaluation board can serve as a reference of a PCB layout with low parasitic inductance on the power loop.
Summary of Features:
- Complete setup for evaluation of IGBT performance during switching events
- Adaptable for discrete in both TO-247 3pin and TO-247 4pin packages
- Easy setup and adjustment of the main parameters
- Optional coaxial shunt for high accurate current measurement
- Configurable for continuous operation as a step-down or step-up DC-DC converter
- Can be used as a reference of low parasitic inductance PCB layout