TVS Diode for ESD protection of general purpose interfaces.
Low clamping voltage diode in a small 0201 chip scale package.
Summary of Features:
- ESD / Transient protection of high speed data lines exceeding:
- IEC61000-4-2 (ESD): ±16 kV (air contact)
- IEC61000-4-5 (surge): ±3 A (8/20 μs)
- Supports applications with signal voltage between -5.5 V and 5.5 V max.
- Low dynamic resistance: RDYN ≤ 0.2 Ω typ and low clamping voltage (see data sheet).
- Very low reverse current: I R = 0.1nA typ.
- Line capacitance: CL = 6.5 pF
- Minimized overshoot due to extremely low parasitic inductance of chip scale package.
- Miniature form factor (XY) = 0201 (0.58 mm x 0.28 mm)
- Thin 0.15 mm package thickness to allow direct integration into modules
- Optimized assembly: its bidirectional and symmetric I/V characteristics allow
- placement on the PCB with no danger of polarity orientation issues.
- ESD Protection of highly susceptible IC/ASICs in audio, headset, human digital interfaces.
- Dedicated solution to boost space saving and high performance in miniaturized modern electronics.