AIROC™ CYBT-343026-EVAL Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE Module Evaluation Kit
The Infineon AIROC™ Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE Module Evaluation Kit (CYBT-343026-EVAL) enables evaluation, prototyping, and development of a wide array of IoT applications using the AIROC™ CYBT-343026-01 module. The AIROC™ CYBT-343026-01 module is based on the CYW20706 system on a chip, which is Bluetooth® 5.2-compliant, stand-alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4 GHz transceiver. AIROC™ CYBT-343026-EVAL Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE Module Evaluation Kit helps evaluate the module device functionality and also to develop applications quickly for faster time-to-market.
The AIROC™ CYBT-343026-EVAL is supported in the AIROC™ Bluetooth® SDK within the ModusToolbox™ Software. The Infineon AIROC™ Bluetooth® ModusToolbox™ software is a collection of easy-to-use software and tools enabling rapid development of applications with several code examples to support rapid development of embedded Bluetooth® LE applications. Click on Download for the ModusToolbox™ Bluetooth® SDK.
- AIROC™ Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE Module Evaluation Kit CYBT-343026-EVAL features:
- An evaluation board that can support various Bluetooth protocols including Generic Access Profile (GAP), Generic Attribute Profile (GATT), Security Manager Protocol (SMP), Radio Frequency Communication protocol (RFCOMM), Service Discovery Protocol (SDP), and BLE Mesh protocol
- Eval board with integrated serial flash
- Input/output interfaces for communications and programming
- External headers for debugging and connectivity
The CYBT-343026-EVAL can be used as a standalone evaluation kit or can be combined with Arduino compatible shields.
To use the CYBT-343026-EVAL,
- Configure the evaluation board headers/switches to the desired settings
- Connect the evaluation board to a PC via a USB cable
- Refer to KBA221025 for platform files, Makefile target generation, and HCI UART switch position setting for programming
- Open the ModusToolBoxTM software, develop your application, program and test
Arduino compatible shields can be connected through the Arduino compatible headers (J3/J4/J6/J7) to provide additional I/O connections and functionality.
1 X Infineon AIROC™ Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE Module Evaluation Kit (CYBT-343026-EVAL) with on-board CYBT-343026-01 module
1 X USB Cable