EZ-BLE MODULE PROGRAMMING KIT
The EZ-BLE Module Programming Kit (CYBLE-224110-PROG) enables you to easily program the following EZ-BLE PSoC™ modules prior to manufacturing: CYBLE-224110-00 and CYBLE-224116-01.
The CYBLE-224110-PROG kit is designed to be used with one of the following items: MiniProg3 (CY8CKIT-002), BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE) or a third party programming tool like MPQ-PSoC™ (4 port In-system Programmer from RPM).
The life time of the socket used in this programming kit is 50,000 insertions.
- Connect the kit with one of the following three programming devices:
- BLE Pioneer kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE)
- MiniProg3 (CY8CKIT-002)
- Third-party programming tool, such as MPQ-PSoC™
- Put the BLE module in the socket (ensure that the BLE module is in the correct position of the socket, as shown below)
- Connect the programming devices with a USB cable to a computer that has been installed with PSoC™ Programmer, PSoC™ Creator or a third-party programming software, such as MPManager from RPM.
- Run the programming software to program the targeted BLE modules with your selected firmware.
1 x EZ-BLE Module Programming Kit (CYBLE-224110-PROG)